Introduce Yourself

Hey friend,
Please take out some time to read this post.
Welcome to the discussion forum.

The main goal of this forum is to share knowledge so that everyone can make money and build wealth.

Feel free to ask your queries. If I know it, I will share it here. And if I don’t it, then I will get the information for you and share it here. Or I will point you in the direction of person/resource that can help you.

First step:
Introduce yourself :slight_smile:
Please introduce yourself by answering these questions:-

• How many years of experience you have with trading?
  • What do you wanna achieve being part of the TradersPit forum?
  • What do you do when you are not trading?

Hi, am an amatuer in stock market and wish to learn about investing, how do i proceed, wha are the stocks and sectors to invest and is it the right time to invest , my investment horizon is atleast 10 yrs, will also invest for dividend and growth

Hi Ashish,
First of all welcome to the forum. :smiley:

Before putting your money in the market, one of the best things will be to acquaint yourself with the market. At least on basic levels.

I have written a detailed step by step approach on how to start investing here. Also a free course
is coming up shortly about learning to invest in the share market too.

You have a good horizon and the current time is a good opportunity to invest for the long term.

But, please take some time. The market is very volatile and our economy is yet in uncertain times.

2nd part of your question is about which sectors are going to survive and to invest for dividends and growth. It will be difficult to answer it in this thread - So I am starting a new thread on this topic, please follow it there.